- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mannatech does not own or control or to people that Mannatech does not employ or manage.
Mannatech may use “cookie” technology to obtain non-personal information from its online visitors. Cookies are information files that your web browser automatically places from your computer when you visit a web site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. Cookies allow us to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the site experience more meaningful, fun and efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you will not be able to utilize the features of our Site.
Information Gathering and Use
- Mannatech collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Mannatech account, when you use certain Mannatech products or services, when you visit Mannatech pages and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- If you register to become a Mannatech Independent Associate orPreferred Customer, we may ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, social security number and/or tax identification number. Once you register with Mannatech and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous..
- Mannatech also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Mannatech cookie information and the page you requested.
- Mannatech uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services (including fulfilling requests for information), and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MANNATECH RESTRICTS ACCESS TO NONPUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT ITS INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATES AND PREFERRED CUSTOMERS TO THOSE PERSONS EMPLOYED BY OR CONTRACTED WITH MANNATECH WHO HAVE A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS NEED TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO ITS INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATES AND PREFERRED CUSTOMERS.
- Mannatech will not sell, rent or exchange your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Mannatech may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- We find that your actions on our Site violate the Mannatech Site Terms or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Certain portions of the Site may require registration. If you register with the Site, you will receive a password and account number upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Mannatech of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Your Mannatech Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Mannatech uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Opinions, forecasts, projections, guidance or other statements other than statements of historical fact, contained herein reflect only our current views about future events, plans, objectives, strategies, targets, beliefs or financial performance and are considered forward-looking statements. This web site may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Securities Act, or Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or the Exchange Act, or the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements may reflect management’s current views and beliefs but are subject to various risks and uncertainties that may be outside our control. In some cases, forward-looking statements may be identified by terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “could,” “expects,” “plans,” “intends,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “approximates,” “predicts,” “potential” or “continue” or the negative of such terms and other comparable terminology. We caution that actual results, plans or developments could materially differ from those expressed in or implied by such statements herein due to a change in assumptions, economic influences, various risk factors, including but not limited to such risk factors described in our SEC filings. Although we believe that the expectations and statements reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we caution and cannot guarantee any of the statements related to future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor anyone else assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such forward-looking statements.
In the instance in which the Materials on the Site are available in several languages and there are inconsistencies between the content of the different texts, the version in English will prevail.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site. If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.